Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Easter Day 8: Gift

Well, back to reality today :) I got up and got the kids ready for school like normal. Then, since it was Monday, it was off to Savers! Woohoo! CPT wanted me to fill up the Suburban so that we could track gas mileage. So, before it was driven anywhere, it needed filled up. So, of course, in an ultimate show of laziness, I took the Saturn today - ROFL!

Kim and I headed to Savers, and got there a little late, but what the heck, we were still there :) We met Kari there, and shopped our hearts out. I got a few things for Eme, and tried on Ball Gowns. I had one at home for $0.99, but I wanted to see if I could find a prettier one. And I did!!! It's a bit snug, so I need to be careful about what I eat from now till Friday, but it's pretty. It's a seafoam color, and gorgeous! And Kari had a 30% off coupon that she wasn't using, so I ended up getting it for only $14. Not too bad, for a formal, right? Not $0.99, but it was a lot nicer than that one, too...

I also found a few pairs of super cute shoes. We paid, Kari left, then Kim and I headed to Walmart. I had a few things on my list that I had to get. We were there for about an hour and a half, then we paid, and we headed back home. We were home by around 12:30pm. Not too bad for a morning of shopping. CPT was home for lunch when I got home, so I got to see him for a few minutes, even.

I spent the rest of the afternoon working on invitations to Kim's Miche party and Leigh's Miche party. Then sent them to Walgreens to be printed. Then it was time for the bus. Yup, it took the rest of the afternoon. But they looked really good. My Miche order with the Silver/Pewter rope handles came in, too! I think they are sold out on the website now. So, if you want a pair, I have some. You can buy them them me :)

Then, I went to pick up the kids from the bus. I stayed and chatted with Julia and Kari in Julia's van for about 20 extra minutes. Silly, because we totally see each other at the pool. hehe. Well, not Julia, I guess. Because her kids have Karate. Anyway, we eventually all headed home, and got our kids changed for the pool. And out we went.

And we were at the pool FOR-EVER!!! I was waiting for CPT to text and say that he was on his way home, and he forgot to text and say that he was on his way home, and just came home, and apparently it was peaceful and quiet, because he just stayed home and did whatever. LOL. Miscommunication. I think we were at the pool until around 6:30 or 6:45pm. Jenny and Kari and Erin and I. We had fun and the kids had a BLAST.

We eventually went home, and the kids had nachos for dinner. Then CPT and I went to Big Lots for a new alarm clock for him. And, of course, we found a bunch of other "junk". We did find some new fun books for the kids. Walter the Farting Dog was my favorite!

Then a quick trip to Walgreens to pick up my prints, and back home. We read the book to the kids, put them to bed, helped Tom with his homework, I blogged, and CPT is getting ready to do his ironing. Yeah, busy and full day. And I'm sure tomorrow will be more of the same. hehe :) Although, I did buy a 7 oz bag of Prunes at Big Lots tonight, and I've seemed to have eaten them ALL GONE! So maybe my plan will involve staying near a restroom...

Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. thanks!


No comments: