Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Day 12: Commitment

I'm getting sick. Or something. I don't know what it is. why didn't I blog yesterday? I don't know. The ball was super fun, and I didn't feel like it when I got home. Then I didn't feel well this morning. So there you go. But here a picture of me and CPT from the ball. Aren't we cute :)



And a picture of our Easter Bunny loot from Saturday morning. Yummy!
We had our Egg hunt and picnic at 11am. It went well! We were all done and home by 1 or 2 ish. I didn't feel very good afterwords. I just laid around most of the rest of the day...
At 10pm, I went to Walmart with CPT. Bad idea. We didn't get home until now. Midnight. It's now 12:30am. I feel like crap. Yeah, lets home that I can sleep whatever this is off. I wanna go to church in the morning!!!

Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks


4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Apr. 08, 2012. Thanks again.

Dulcie said...

I have a Miche question for you! Is the bag you are carrying in the photo from the ball a classic or a petite? I have a hard time visualizing the sizes. The purse is super cute and you look beautiful.

Bethany said...

The purse I had at the ball is a Petite. It's just PERFECT for a ball! Emeline uses it on Sunday for church. I would think going out dancing or something like that it would be perfect for too. Like a clutch.

MiniCooper452 said...

Woah! Stunning dress. Thanks for all the WA! Just love it. Bethany, I was wondering if you'd share the name of the font you used for the Savior set? (the one with the boxed letters) I have a layout that is SCREAMING for this font! Thanks.