Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, December 9, 2011

Horsing Around

OK, so I'm having some issues with my computer. I'm not sure whats the problem... I think I may have picked up a virus somewhere.... It's SO annoying, though. It's already 1:30am, and I'm no where near being done. SO not cool. I'm gonna have to just stop...

I'll come back on here tomorrow and put on the pictures. Because my computer isn't cooperating. I really did try. I managed to get my store loaded, somehow. Even though it took forever! The fact that I was out with the girls until super late didn't help. But then, I didn't mean for my computer to completelly fall apart on me when I got home, either.... Freakin' computer!

So, I'll see ya all in the morning! After the bus! Cause I'm TIRED! LOL :)

Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. thanks!