Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Eagle Eye

My internet is having some serious issues tonight. Seriously. I can't grab the preview to post it. I can't get my photos from facebook. I can't get box.net to work. Strange, too, because just 30 minutes ago, I was on facebook chatting, and on Walmart.com shopping. I guess I got the important stuff done, right? hehe :)

So, once again, I'll come back and blog for real tomorrow. I'm making it a habit, right? It was a good Saturday, though. Up at 8am, got Eme her free bike from school (Trek, and REALLY nice at that!), went to her game, went to Tom's game, took Jake to Youth center, went to Kim's friends christmas party, got Jake, Jake and I went to the Verizon store (no iPhones), went to the mall to the iStore (it was close due to water leak), and we learned that Jake HATES crowded malls, then back home for the evening. Yeah, that's my day in a nutshell. It's 9:30pm. I'm sleepy. Gonna go to bed. Like I said, WHEN the internet is better tomorrow, I'll blog for reals :)

Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!

4shared
box.net

I like this one, Sharon! Love the white on the WordArt! Sweet :)

No comments: