Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Them Apples

Girls Weekend in Albuquerque. Hard Rock Hotel. Super Awesome good time with friends and no kids. Crappy internet. No blogging. I can't even type a complete word without freezing issues... This took 5 minutes. Sorry.

Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!

4shared
box.net

Awesomeness, Sharon! You rock!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [21 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

deb said...

Enjoy your weekend! The layout is adorable! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

LOVE "THEM APPLES"!! tHANK YOU SO MUCH!