Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloweentown

Well, I totally meant to shower last night. I really did. But I ran out of time. And got tired. So I set my alarm clock for 7:30am.

And then when it went off at 7:30am, I went into the bathroom, and just stared at the mirror... And had the thought "If I just wet wipe the purple, I bet I could get by without the shower, and get 30 more minutes of sleep...". So I totally did it. hehe. I'm SUCH a slacker...

And got an extra 30 minutes of sleep. I woke up at 8am, threw on a dress, and got the kids ready for church. It was a mad dash, but we made it with 5 minutes to spare - hehe :)

See, can't see the purple/pink too bad, huh?

Someone was in our row, so we had to find a new spot. Not so good with an Aspergers teen... Jake didn't like the interruption to his routine. And Tom got the brunt of his frustrations, too.

At one point, I had to physically move Tom to a new spot, have Eme move to a new row, and move Joe to the row in front of us, so that there was NO one sitting anywhere near Jake. He was punching people. Yeah, happy Sunday...

But once the Primary program started, I moved down and sat by Lesa, and Jake read his book, so all was good. And about 1/2 way through the program, Jake moved and said he was sorry, and snuggled with me. The kids did a really good job in the program, and their singing was really good too. I've decided that as a spouse with a deployed soldier, I love Primary program sunday. hehe. They can do it every Sunday. ROFL!

After Sacrament meeting, the kids went to classes, and I hung in the hallway. I'm such a slacker. But there were a lot of other people out there, so I guess I don't feel that bad. ha! It was the 5th Sunday, so we had a combined meeting during Priesthood/Relief Society. And I never managed to move from the Hallway. And stayed and chatted with Charlotte and her hubby. and about 20 minutes before the end of class, Jim got brought out of class. He was being a turd. He got put in the corner, then I told him that if he apologized, and went back to class and was good, he wouldn't be in trouble at home. hehe.

Dave and Charlotte messing around on her phone. They were looking at pictures of little Stew. He's such a cutie. He's 2, right? Or did he just turn 3? I can't remember now.
Me, deciding that I should go to class. I caught the last 10 minutes. hehe.
I gathered up the kids, and we headed home. We got the truck cleaned out before we went inside, and then I had the kids changed their clothes, and we cooked lunch. We made super yummy spaghetti. It's a type that Jake will actually eat. Sausage and cream cheese added to the sauce. Oh yeah. Who wouldn't like that. LOL!

And I got out the ingredients for some cookies. My butter needed to soften.. I thought I would still wanna bake, but my energy ran out. Later. I'd make them later. hehe.

I laid down for a little nap, and the kids watched some TV. But the internet was spotty, and the kids were noisy. But I pushed through it. ROFL!

I'm not sure what else we did during the day, but I know we did some chores, and relaxed. And around 4pm, I started on making some cookies. Banana chocolate chip pumpkin oatmeal coconut. Yeah, I've dubbed them the Halloween Everything cookies. They were DIVINE!!! So yummy! I'll try and get the recipe on here tomorrow :)

And at 5:30pm, the kids and I met the girls at the park. I brought the cheese puffs and the baggies and the stapler and the toppers. And I was surprised, but all 5 kids and the dog wanted to come. The girls came around 6, 6:15.

With help, we got all the Halloween treats bagged up. Kari and Kim and Amanda and Terra and I were all there. It was so much fun hanging out with the girls. And the kids all played nicely. For the most part. hehe.

By the time we had to go home, it was SUPER dark. WAY super dark. But I'm really glad we'd gone. hehe. We may have to go and hang at the park every Sunday evening. It was a great time.

We got home, and I worked on getting the kids to bed. The house was a bit mess, but oh well. Everyone was happy. And that's what's important, right? I sat down to blog, and watched a few episodes of Warehouse 13. It's now 9:30pm. I think I'm gonna watch one more episode, then go to bed. Tomorrow, the girls and I are gonna go to Savers for $0.99 day. Then go hiking in the afternoon. Then we have Trick or Treating in the evening. Should be a great day!!!

Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!


LOVE the effect on the wordart, Sharon! It looks like it's on fire or glowing or something! Perfect, my dear :)

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Oct. 31, 2011. Thanks again.