Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, September 26, 2011

It Happened One Night

Hey there :) So, it was Sunday. And yeah, I totally slept in my dress last night. This Topomax is kicking my butt. I don't know if I'll make it the 2 weeks "trial" period... I really don't know if the funky side effects are worth not having a migraine. Because I haven't had a migraine since I started taking it. So there a plus..

Anyway, I went to bed in my dress last night, and woke up in it - ROFL! At least it didn't take long to get ready in the morning for church, right? hehe. We slapped some Sunday clothes on, and headed to church. I told the kids that if they were super good at church, and cleaned the house when they got home, that I'd give them electronic privileges. Cause they usually don't get that. And they were freakin' AWESOME at church today. hehe. I may have to do that a couple of times a month. hehe.

I was SO stinkin' tired all through church. I'm not sure how I made it through. I had people commenting on how I looked tired. The no make up probably didn't help, but the constant yawning didn't either. I somehow made it through Sacrament, and spent the entire Sunday School in the hall. Chatting with the girl. Well, kinda chatting. Trying to stay awake is more like it.

And I went to Relief Society. I texted with Amanda, and tried to listen, but was SO sleepy. I was really sleepy. Soon, it was time to go. We headed home. The kids got some food, and I headed straight to bed. And slept for a good hour. Then woke up, and had lunch. And the kids were cleaning when I woke up. The pool mess was cleaned up, and the house looked pretty good. So I opened up electronics for them. And I watched some Prison Break, and chilled for the rest of the day.

The kids went to bed around 7:30 or 8pm, and I started blogging around that time. I'm going to Terra's house to help her with a birthday party invitation for her twins tomorrow, and the kids have soccer practice tomorrow. Not sure what the rest of the day tomorrow will hold. I'm still trying to figure out how NOT to be so gosh dang sleepy all the time, though. That part sucks....

Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!


Great Layout, Sharon :) Great use of black and white, and Hot Pink!!!

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Sep. 26, 2011. Thanks again.

Mats World said...

Thanks so much for sharing love this wordart.

Shelly said...

I hope you adjust to your new med soon. Have you asked your Dr. or pharmacist if it should take this long to adjust?

Thanks for the fabulous word art. Hugs!!!