Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Tutti Frutti

OK, don't worry. Today was a SUPER FANTASTIC day. Just really busy. And long. And I'm super tired. It took HUNDREDS of pictures (ok, only about 60, but still), and had tons of activities and fun, and I have lots to blog about, but I'll do it in the morning when I wake up.

It's now 11:30pm, and I'm most of the way through a movie with the kids. Well, just Jake and I are still awake. I got to snuggle with Boxer, and Joe, and Jake, and Jim. I'm gonna go finish up the movie, then go to bed. Night, all!!!

Click on the link below to go to my acount to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!


Sharon, hon, these colors together are marvelous! Love the layout :)


2 comments:

julie said...

What a cute kit to go with your word art. Can you tell me where I can buy it???

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [05 Jun 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria