Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, April 18, 2011

Wired Differently

It's 7:59pm. And I'd better get this blog post done. Because I took meds with alcohol in them, and I may get loopy soon - ROFL! Allergies or something is kicking my butt big time.

My alarm went off at 7:40am, but Jim had crawled into my bed at 7:20am, and fell asleep. And I was SO enjoying snuggling with him, that I just turned it off and continued to sleep and snuggle. And by 8:10am, decided to get up. Yeah, it was gonna be a no shower day - ha!

Eme and Tom were already ready for church, and I woke Jake up to get ready (he'd showered the night before), and Joe was in the process of getting dressed. I just had to get Jim dressed. See, here's me, all ready for church. Brush my hair and put on some glasses and I'm all good :)

We made it to church on time, and I even had time to fill out my tithing slip and turn it in! Woohoo! I finally rememered... It's been about 3 months since I turned it in - hehe.

And I was really looking forward to sacrament meeting. But yeah, Jake wasn't in a good mood today. Last week was great. This week? Not so much. More complaining and rudeness... By the time Sacrament was over, he was grounded for 3 days...
After sacrament meeting, I sent kids to their classes, and snuck out to finish off my leftover Howdys/El Taco Tote soda. And dang, it was super windy!
I headed back inside, and chatted with my friend in the hall for a bit during Sunday School, then was recruited to help out in Nursery. 2 leaders and 14 little kids (18 months - 3 yrs old). They had one other lady in there helping too. And yeah, I've forgotten how to do little kids, I think. hehe. They seem to like me, though...

But I really wanted to go to Relief Society. I hadn't been in a while, and I was REALLY looking forward to it. And the lesson. But I guess I'll get blessings from serving, right? I just couldn't say no to the primary lady. I've been in that position before, and I know how hard it is to find people to sub. Especially nursery. No one wasn't to go in there...




My kids came and found me after church. hehe

And we headed home. And I was SUPER tired. We had lunch, and I read my book for a bit, then Skyped with Captain America for about an hour (it had been FOREVER Since we'd actually had schedules line up and be able to chat), then I took a nap. And woke up around 4pm. And moved to the couch, plugged in my earphones to my laptop, and jammed out to Glee. Singing and designing.

And the kids were running amok around the house. I couldn't hear them, but they were being super crazy. Jumping off of things, running in circles, carrying on. Yeah, they SO needed out of the house. So I made everyone come to the park. And we were there for about an hour.

And the longer I was there, the worse I felt. I think it was allergies. I've NEVER had allergies before moving here. My eyes were SUPER watery, and I started to get a headache. The wind wasn't helping...








Eventually, we came home. I was totally gonna cook dinner, but because I felt so crappy, I just medicated myself and sat down on the couch. And directed the kids to do chores, have a sandwich/cereal, then go to their rooms for early bed time. Or reading. Or whatever they wanted to do in their rooms.

Since Jake was grounded, he was in his room, and Tom and I are watching a movie. It's about 1/2 over, and I'm gonna shut this off and watch the rest of it. Or nap on the couch. My drugs are making me a little sleepy. Benadryl will do that to ya, right? hehe.

Tomorrow I'm going to a Pure Romance party at Kari's house, and maybe walking the walking trail with Terra and the twins and Jimmy in the morning. I also need to cook food for the potluck at the party, and if the pool is fixed, I'll take the kids after school. Busy times :) I may call the doctor and see if I can get some RX meds for the allergies. I can't afford to be down and out from allergies when Captain America is gone...

Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!


Great layout, and LOVE the kit! Great job, Sharon :)

4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Apr. 18, 2011. Thanks again.

Mary said...

I hope you get some allergy medication and feel better ASAP. :)

Mary

deb said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all your freebies! Used this wordart for this LO: http://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=218309&title=wired-differently&cat=1193