Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Smarter than a 5th Grader?



Morning, girls :) Hope you all are having a great week :) After going to bed at 2am last night, it seemed REAL early when Jimmy climbed into bed with me at 7:30am. He wanted to snuggle, since no one else was awake. So I made room, but woke up. I can't sleep if someone is touching me. That's why we have a king sized bed. hehehe. Poor Captain America :)

Hilary texted, saying she was going into work at 8:30am, and that I should drop by her office and see her before work. And I DID have a t-shirt to give to her. My truck was still parked at Laurie's house, so I hopped in Captain Americas Saturn, and headed over. It's only 3 minutes from my house.

We chatted for 5 minutes, and I let her get to work. I came home, Captain America got ready for work, and he dropped me off at Laurie's house to get my truck, and I continued on to the Commissary. We didn't need a full weeks worth of groceries, but we did need a bit. I got the essentials, and came home.

I put the groceries away, grabbed the kids, and we headed to free lunch. It was the best meal so far. Texas toast with meat sauce and melted mozzarella cheese, salad, oranges, and milk. My kids LOVED it :)

We headed home, and the kids did their chores. I showered and got ready for the day (ha! the day was half over already!), and got the kids set up with at home activities. Laurie and I and Hilary were planning on going to Lunch. At Red Lobster, because Laurie LOVES it, and she was going whether we were or not. hehehe.

I got the chicken and shrimp, with a side salad. RIGHT on the diet. I love being right on the diet :) I find safety in structure and routine. When it comes to food, anyway. I guess that's why I can eat cheese and cucumber every day. And yogurt everyday. I know what I'm supposed to eat. I don't have to "worry" about choices. They're already made for me.... JUST in this instance. Not in all of my life. I do like my choices, you know. Just not when it comes to food.

Anyway, we had fun at lunch! We dropped Laurie off at the Auto Crafts store to pick up her 3rd vehicle, and Hilary dropped me off at my house. I sure missed that girl :) It was fun to chit chat and hang today :)

I gathered my kids up (and the house was surprisingly clean! they'd done their chores :) and got ready and headed to the pool. Chelsie and her sister and kids were there, and Hilary was their shortly after. We let the kids play for an hour, then went home.

We got all changed, had dinner, and headed up to Captain Americas softball game. I'm definitely bringing a chair next time. I sat in the grass and 1/2 watched the game, 1/2 read my book. Jimmy played at the playground, Jake read his book, and Eme and Tom and Joe sat behind the home plate fence and watched the game. I'd have sat on the bleachers, but it was WAY too funny. I like me some shade :)

We were home by 7:15pm, and the kids did their chores, and went upstairs to watch a movie with Jake in his room. Tom and Captain America went to work on his truck, and I sat down to get some designing done. I found ideas for 12 new WordArt packs. And honestly, sometimes coming up with the sayings is the hardest part. Now I just have to design them.

I texted with Hilary for a bit, Facebooked with Leslie, and gmail chatted with Madi (my sister). All the while listening to the new Eclipse soundtrack. I wandered down to Leslie's house for about 20 minutes to drop something off at her house, then came back.

It's 11:16pm, and I'm almost done for the nite! I need to post my WordArt (which I designed last night), and then I can go and watch that episode of Persons Unknown on NBC.com. I missed it last night :)

This Request is from Wendy, who's at Scrapbookgraphics, just like me! Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work.

4shared
box.net

2 comments:

LovelyMissKait said...

Thank you for the cute wordart?
I really need one that reads: Are you smarter than a 2nd grader because my 2nd grade son thinks he knows everything! LOL
Have a great day.
Kait

bj said...

thank you!!