Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day

So it's Monday, and Memorial Day here in the US. I'm still camping. Or at least I think I am on Wednesday night. hehehe. Pre-publishing is pretty boring, isn't it. Maybe I'll be lucky, and have had some wi-fi up in the mountains. Maybe. Please!!! WAAAAA! hehehe. I'll be home soon, girls. Don't miss me too much :)

Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!



1 comment:

scraproo said...

Thanks so much for this WA. I haven't found much memorial stuff so this is nice.