Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, April 23, 2010

Wild Thing

New stuff for the week! Yippee :) Click HERE to to my my store to grab this weeks new releases at 20% off, or just $2.00 per WordArt pack :)



Layout by Anja






My oh my oh my! It was a crazy, fun exciting day today. hehehe. I got pictures, so be prepared - hehehe. Got up at 7, got kids on the bus at 7:30, relaxed until 8am, then started to get ready. I showered, and got pretty, and got Jake going with school, and ready for my party.

I went with Laurie to the commissary to get a few last minute things for the party, then went with Hilary to the Dollar Tree to get decorations and a few prizes. We came back to my house, cooked a Pineapple Upside down cake, and my Taco Bake, and headed for Laurie's house. I left Jake guarding the oven (set for 35 minutes). We'd pick up the food, and the boys, and head back to Lauries after that.

So, went to Lauries, hung up a Party banner, an Over the Hill banner, some Hawaiian stuff, and Congrats Grad stuff. Did I forget to mention that it was a Tacky Party? hehehe. We rearranged the living room to accodomate 10-20 women, moved the couch in front of the stairs to keep little bodies downstairs, and went back to pick up Jake, Jim, and the food.

And the party was good! We really had a lot of fun. Here's some of the random, crazy, TACKY pictures that we took.

First off, if you're easily offended by coconut bras OVER clothes, yeah, skip this part. Or sticking out your tongue. We've got some of that going on too.

Me, sporting Laurie's gift from the gift exchange. Hawaiian shell bra from the Dollar Tree - hehehe


Hilary in her straw hat, coconut bra, and grass skirt. Her gift from the exchange. Ha!


Laurie, Hilary, and I in our TACKY purple matching shirts that say "My Training is Delicious". TOO funny. It's a Nike exercise shirt...


Hilary and I and Julie (remember her from when we went to New Moon midnight release at Walmart? Hilary's buddy from FRG)


Hilary and Laurie modeling their shells for the camera - ha!


I didn't even know my face could do that - LOL!


Dang, should have had a nice face on, then that would have been a sweet pic of Hilary and I - hehehe

It was funny, because if people showed up with NON TACKY clothes on, Laurie would run to her closet and find things to make their outfits tacky. Here's Julie wearing a skirt from Laurie as a top - ha!


Ha! Me and my crazy tongue! I warned you - ha!


Karen and Karin and Wanda. It was Wanda's b-day, so we had cake and sang to her :) And dressed her up. We dressed all of them up. These 3 showed up looking normal. We quickly fixed that situation - ha!



And here's the group shot! Aren't we a tacky bunch!


It really was a fun party. We ate and played a few games, and had the gift exchange, and it people started to leave around 1ish. By 2pm, it was just Laurie and Hilary and I. We helped her sweep up, put the furniture back in order, did the dishes, put away the food, and tidy up a bit. I know how much of a mess the house can be after having so many people and their kids over. Hopefully it wasn't too bad, Laurie! Thanks, hon, for hosting!

I was back home by 3pm. The kids had had a BLAST. Jake got back to school (only one class left), and Jimmy played Wii for a while. I got some apples and sodas together, and drove them up to Captain Americas work. He'd forgotten his afternoon snack when he came home for lunch. But I had to hustle back to get the kids from the bus.

I picked up Joe and Eme and Veronica kids, and headed back to the house. I cleaned up for a while, since I'd left the house a mess when I hurried off to the party. It didn't take too long to make it look presentable.

Captain America came home at 4:30pm, and we made dinner and ate together. It doesn't happen very often, since he usually takes dinner to work, and eats at the battery. So it was nice. He and Tom got ready, and headed to Football at 5:40pm. I got ready for my meeting, too.

There was a Stake Primary training meetings at 7pm at the Stake center, across town. I'm not in the presidency anymore, but both counselors couldn't come. The President (Karin), and the Secretary (Laurie) were going, and asked me to go and sit in for the other counselors (Andrea and Hilary). So I said yes.

So I left Jake with directions to put the little boys to bed at 7:30 (only an hour away), and then read, and left for my meeting. Karin and Laurie came to pick me up. It's about a 25 minute drive, so we had fun chatting in the car.

It was a nice training meeting. We learned a lot. Hilary had another meeting on the same side of town for FRG (Army), and got done early. So she dropped in for the last 1/3 of the meeting. I decided to ride home with her, since there were 3 in Karins car, and no one in Hilarys. Even out the numbers, a bit. I think I may have hurt Karin and Laurie's feelings by "ditching" them, but I really wasn't ditching them. Sorry, girls, if you thought I was being mean. I wasn't trying to... LOVE YA!

Hilary and I stopped by Sonic on the way home, because it was RIGHT there, and got a Diet Dr Pepper, Large, and headed home. Over transmountain, because she shouldn't drive on 1-10. Not can't, but shouldn't. She gets too mad at the other drivers - hehehe. A man's gotta know his limitations, right? ROFL! Love ya, too, girl! Dang, if I don't stop talking, everyone is gonna be mad at me - hehehe.

I'm sure you can figure out why I designed this WordArt - LOL! This is as wild as it gets :) ROFL! Click on the links below to go to my account to download the PNG files, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!

4shared
box.net

6 comments:

Hilary-Dilary-Dock said...

I think I drive I-10 very well, thankyouverymuch! That is, when everyone is going at least the SPEED LIMIT! But when they're going 45 MPH and I wanna go at least 60, then they better get out of my way! HA! :-D

Rockin Robin Caldwell said...

Love it...that just happens to be my nickname from many, many years ago!!! Now I have that song running through my head. I just found your site today and am going to follow in a feed reader!! All I can say is WOW!!! Hugs, Rockin Robin C

Dinphy said...

What fun photo's!
Thank you for the WA!!

Jessica said...

Looks like you guys had a blast.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Anonymous said...

I am hoping that you will do a 2010 circular date wordart pack. I am using your 2009 circular date pack on some many of my 2009 pages. It is wonderful.