Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, March 8, 2010

Beautiful to Me



Happy Monday, everyone! Sunday was good for us. I got up at 7am, got ready, got the kids ready, printed out my Sunday lesson, and still had 25 minutes left over. Next week? I'm sleeping in till 7:25, I think - hehehe.

We got to church on time, and the kids were mostly good for Sacrament. I said the closing Prayer, and headed to Primary. We only had 1 teacher not show up, and apparently she'd texted me that morning, but my phone was lost under Captain Americas seat, so I didn't know. But we easily found a sub, so it was all good.

I did my sharing time lesson, which went well. We got home from church at about 12:45pm, and started on lunch. We cleaned from 1-2:30pm, and the house looked MUCH better. The kitchen in particular.

We read a lot today. I told the kids that they heeded to either play quietly in their rooms, or pick a book and read. It was a nice, relaxing afternoon.

We watch the church movie, Testaments, with Captain America when he got home. It was nice. We talked about it when it was over, then had more free time. Captain America left for a church meeting at 6:30pm, and I let the kids watch a movie while I read some more.

Joe and Jim went to bed at 8pm, and the other went to their rooms then, and turned off lights at 9pm. Captain America got home at around 9:45pm, and was chatting with his dad when he walked in the door. Paul's such a great guy :)

After Captain America went to bed, I moved out to the couch to read some more. Here it is, 12:30am, and I'm tired. I need to design something and get some "shut eye". Know what I mean?

This WordArt request is from Carrie. Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file., and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!

5 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

FYI 4share link is not clickable!!! LOL

TY so very much for another MAGNIFICENT set of WA!!!!!!!!!
HUGE GIANT HUGS!!!!!!!!!!

Bethany said...

4shared link is now clickable :) My bad - hehehe

benziengirl said...

I love it! Thanks again!

TitanThirteen said...

This is lovely, thanks :o)

Peggy S said...

Love this song- makes me wistful. Thank you.