Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, January 25, 2010

Luv U 4ever

I think I need one more day during my weekend. hehehe. I'm not ready for it to end :( LOL!

Sunday dawned at 7:15am for me. Captain America was long gone to church already, so I got up, got the kids up, cooked pancakes, showered, got ready, dressed kids, organized all our Sunday stuff, and headed off to church. I like to get there 10-15 minutes early, so I can get the row I like - LOL! Do you have a specific row/chairs that you like to sit when you go to church? We like to sit right behind the boys who pass the sacrament. Jake's one of them. That way, when they go back to sit with their families, Jake can just stay where he is, and he's right next to us. So really, we take up 3 little rows. One for Jake, one for Tom, Eme, and Joe, and one for Jim and I and all my primary stuff. ROFL! Works for me.

Church was good. We had a relatively new family speak. Hillary is pretty cool. I like her :) The kids were mostly well behaved, so that was good too.

Andrea and her family were all sick today, so I was in scramble mode getting Sunbeam teachers (the 3 turning 4 year olds for the year). We split the class into 2 groups, and the new teacher wasn't there either, so I had to get 2 sunbeam subs. Sigh. And the 5 year old teacher wasn't there. Not a great start to the day - hehehe. BUT, we managed to get some volunteers to help us out, so it all worked out.

I was just on "crowd control" again, so it wasn't too rough of a Sunday. We were home by 12:45pm, and I got lunch for the kids, got them situated with a movie, and drove down to Andreas house to check on her. She looked pretty bad. I played with the Baby while she chatted with Ryan on the phone, then I chatted with her for a while. I made her eat some crackers, and cooked her some soup, then made her take some meds for her headache.

Captain America came about an hour later, and gave her a blessing. I washed some dishes for her, and by the time we left, she was looking a tad bit better. We told her to lay down for a nap, and went home. FEEL BETTER, friend! You're of no use to me sick - ROFL! (just kidding, i still love ya, Andrea!)

It was mostly a lazy day at home on Sunday. I made soup for dinner, did a load of dishes, we had Family Home Evening with all the kids, put everyone to bed, and I watched a few episodes of Chuck. Maybe not in that order, but it all got done - hehehe.

So I felt like making a WordArt mask tonight. So I did. hehehe. Hope you like it! Click on the link below to go to my account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!

4shared
box.net

And these ADORABLE little girls are my nieces (my sister Madi's kids)


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! This was perfect, just what I needed. My DH's nickname is U :D

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [25 Jan 02:00pm GMT]).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Jan. 25, 2010. Thanks again.

Emily said...

This is SO cute! Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Wonderful! Thank you for sharing! Barb

hsmema said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

thank you!

Cris Caexeta said...

Thanks! It's so cute!

Kathi B said...

Thank you! This freebie has been posted at All Things Digital Scrapbooking.am

Peggy S said...

This is lovely. I really like to use masks and wordart masks are double the fun.