Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Farmers Market Open Early???

Psssst, pssst, hey girls!

The Farmers Market is open early, so I put 20 ADDITIONAL products to the ones that I've been promo-ing this week :) All about love and Thanksgiving/Fall. Hurry - go check it out!

Wednesdays Products

Autumn
Blessings
Definitions Autumn
Definitions Thanksgiving
Grunge Cluster Love
Grunge Definition Love
Harvest
I Love You 2
I Love You
Kiss
Leaves
Love 2
Love Mini
Masks Love
New Love
Simple Thanksgiving
Thankful
Thanksgiving Dinner
Winter 2
Winter

There's a ton of stuff in there! I'm switching out the stuff around 10 or 11pm (EST) tonight, and putting in Thursday stuff. Just wanted to let you know!

1 comment:

Rubypat said...

Thanks for the opportunity of the additional word arts. Now I just need a way to remember which ones I have bought previously! Can't have too many, though - they really make a layout come alive!