Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happiness Inside

Hey girls! What's up?

I woke up yesterday with an ouchy head. Not quite a migraine, but it felt like it could go that way. Luckily, I woke up at 5:30am when Captain America did, so I was able to take a pill and go back to sleep.

When I finally woke up to get the kids to school, the headache was gone, but nauseousness had replaced it. Sigh. I got the kids ready enough for school, and out the door, took a few bits of breakfast, and headed back to bed. Jimmy watched a few minutes of cartoons, and I slept. I woke up about 15 minutes before my walk time, and felt ok. Not great, but not like I was gonna be running to the toilet either.

I decided to go on the walk. I kinda slowed us down, but I made it. Sure, I had to make Laurie push the stroller the whole way (LOL!), but I got my walk in. And I did feel better when I got back home. I was able to finish my breakfast, and get a little designing in :) I'm gald I went on the walk. I did make me feel better :)

I contemplated going to Playgroup, which was at Carls Jr. Playland, but passed. I, instead, made Captain America take me to lunch - LOL! We found a little Mexican place, and it was pretty good :) I just LOVE taco salad. Yummy! I snapped a few pictures of us when we were home from lunch.






Captain America dropped us off at home before running off to "work". He just needed to check in at 1300 (that's 1pm for all of you non-army folk - LOL!) He was home shortly after that. Jimmy played in the backyard on the slip and slide and pool for a while, and I cleaned (just a very little - LOL!)

When the kids got home, they and Captain America washed the vehicles. I, convienentally, went to cook dinner. LOL! Washing the truck is NOT fun to do :) hehehe. After we put the little kids to bed, the big kids and Captain America and I played Uno. Batman Uno. I won. Woohoo for me! I didn't really want to play, but I know that the kids just LOVE playing, so I played. Actually, I don't know why they like it. Someone always ends up crying. It's just a game. We have such sensitive kids - hehehe.

I moved a shelf in my bedroom, and guess what? I get better TV reception. Woohoo! Captain America is off the hook for Antenna booster duty - LOL! And thanks for all of the WONDERFUL book suggestions. Great ideas, ladies!

This WordArt request is from Cindee. What a WONDERFUL quote! I just loved it :) Click HERE to go to Scraporchard to download the ZIP file, and leave some love if you like my work.

AND, in my rush to get this done, I forgot to include the Wordart in the zip file. OMGosh! Sorry girls :) So, if you downloaded this BEFRE 7:00 am MST on Wednesday, May 27th, um, you might wanna go and do it again. I'm so sorry :). But, the good news is that it's all fixed and ready to go now. WITH the WordArt in the zip file :)

7 comments:

Kim said...

Bethany, I wanted to thank you for this word art. I just looked inside and the word art isn't actually in the folder. Would you be so kind and reupload it? THANKS!!!!!

nie said...

Lovely photos of you and your husband!!
Thanks for the wordart too!

xashee's corner said...

Thank you so much for sharing your AWESOME wa! GREAT photos! :) Have a SUPER day!

Mom2mykids said...

Love the word art! And it was great to see recent pics of you and your hubby! You look so sweet together!!

Alison said...

That's a fabulous quote. And so true!

elnorac said...

Love this! It's perfect for my college-aged nephew, who's currently bemoaning a breakup with a girl. This'll fix him up. LOL. Well, okay, maybe it won't be quite that simple... But this is awesome. Thank you.

Elizabeth said...

Hey Bethany! I love your blog and just tagged/awarded you as the "Queen of ALL Things Awe-Summmm!" on my free samples blog. Congratulations! :)

http://welovefreesamples.blogspot.com/2009/05/blog-award-recipients.html