Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

FARMERS MARKET!!!

OK, you guys! NOW is the time :) The Farmers Market is turned on over at Scraporchard, and ALL, that's right, I repeat, ALL of my WordArt packs are only $1.00 each!

I have 217 different WordArt packs. Holy cow! That's a TON of WordArts. All you have to do is decide which ones you want - LOL!

So, hurry, 'cause the market will be closing Thursday night :) Spread the word! hehehe :)

EDIT - apparently, I had TOO much WordArt in the Farmers Market, and it keeps crashing - SO, anything I designed after November should still be in there :) Sigh. Sorry about that, girls!

Click HERE to check it out :)

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Bethany,
I just want to tell you how much I love your blog, not only for the great stuff you create and share with us all, but for your stories and strength. I have been reading for a while now, but don't always leave my love like I should ("get off the "puter" mom"as they put it). I hope this can somewhat make up for my slacking! You have inspired me as a wife and mother. You face your challenges with faith and strength. I don't know how you survived with your hubby away for so long. Mine has 3 late nights at work and I whine! Thank you for puting a smile on my face and helping me to "find joy in the journey." Thank you for being such a happy inspiration and keeping it real. Thank you for your sacrifices that keep families like mine safe. Thank you!