Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, December 29, 2008

Friendship

Hehehehe, this is the only family picture that we have so far. Um, I think I need to make this a higher priority, or this will be the Christmas Card photo for this year (yeah, I think they're gonna end up being Valentines Day Cards and newsletters - I wanna wait till we KNOW where we're gonna be stationed before I send them out, and we need to get the list out of storage - sigh). So, My goal for the next 6 days is to get a SPECTATULAR family picture taken :) I know I can do better than this - LOL! (showering for me would help - hehehe)


We decided to go to Eugene on Saturday. I just love spur of the moment trips. I didn't used to be like that, but the more into the Army lifestyle we're getting, the more I do. We just loaded up at 2pm, and headed over. It was RAINING. I mean, really bringing it. Standing water on the road kind of raining. But we didn't care. Captain America just drove a little slower :) We went to Wal-Mart (of course!), and out to eat at Izzys (woohoo for x-mas money), then over to Chucky Cheese. We had some really good token coupons, and the kids just had a blast! It was some really nice family time. I think the kids will remember that trip for years to come :)

And how's my diet coming, you ask (ok, so you didn't ask, but I'm volunteering!)? Well, I was really good for 1 day (hehehe), and ended up losing 2 lbs, but then not so good the next day, and the 2 lbs were back. BUT, I did learn that with the 2 lb weight drop, my dress will fit again. SO, all I need to do is cut the 2 lbs before the dance, and not gain anymore, and I'll be fine. Then, after graduation, I can work on getting back to my pre-holiday weight :) hehehe. No use super dieting while Captain America's here. That's just no fun - LOL! Of course, eating Ice Cream and "Bar in a Jar" sauce while I'm supposed to be blogging isn't really helping the whole "Dress" cause. I'll have to watch out for that next time - LMBO!!!

Oh, I REALLY liked this saying when I came across it! I'm SO glad for all of the friends that I have. They really are such a great support to me. You know, I've never really had a "best" girl friend that I do everything with, and I'm so glad that I found Maren here in Florence. She's just AWESOME! And even though I'm thoroughly enjoying this time with my hubby, I must say, I MISS YOU Maren :) Can't wait to hang out again!

Click on the image below to go to my box.net account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!



FONTS:
Friendship - His Name Is Honey
All rest - Hobbes

11 comments:

Lois B said...

This is a great WA - I love it and thanks for giving the fonts used. Still trying to figure out the ones used for POWER and the rest in "don't underestimate the POWER of moms".

Sounds like things are looking up for you in your time with Brent. I hope the rest of your holiday together will be sper.

Charmaine said...

Thank you Bethany. I don't thank you often enough, but I really appreciate all the wonderful wordart you share with us! Happy holidays and enjoy your time with your handsome hubby!

xashee's corner said...

oh it sure sounds like a WONDERFUL time!! Thank you for sharing your family photo! you may not be dressed in the best but your family could not look happier!!! That's what shines through!! :D Thank you, too for the AWESOME wordart!! big HUGS!! hope you have the BEST New Year!

Vicki said...

Tahnks so much!

Pattycakes said...

Thank you and have a Happy New Year!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this great WA Bethany! Have a super New Year's!

Vestidadelmar said...

Thanks for the wordart. I hpe you have a very happy hlidays. Blessings to you and your family.
hugs
Eli

Anonymous said...

perfect saying. love it. thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Utterly fabulous! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Great wordart

Anna said...

Thank you for the great wordart!