Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, November 10, 2008

I Must Have Loved You Before Series - Kiss Me

Our primary program was AWESOME. The kids all did really well on their parts, they actually SANG the songs, and we ended on time. What could be better than that. One funny part, though, was my #4 kid, Joe. He's pretty shy in public, and started to walk up to the pulpit to read his part, and the closer to the pulpit he got, the lower his head hung, and the smaller he appeared. Once up there, my mom (who was helping the kids with their parts), told him what to say, and he just made an angry face, and tried to shrink even further. She ended up doing the part for him, and he slunk back to his seat. I asked him about it later, and he said that he would have done just fine, if it weren't for all of those people out there.

Funny kid. I'm JUST the same way. Talking in church is NOT my idea of fun. Way too many people looking at me - hehehe. You probably wouldn't have guessed it, but I'm pretty shy. I play it off well, but talking (in person) to people terrifies me - hehehe.

So, 2 more days of the kids home from school. Hopefully it's dry tomorrow so they can play outside.

I wanted to show you this AWESOME layout that one of my CT made, using a WordArt pack I have releasing this Friday. I'm making some Christmas Card WordArt. Anyway, this is EXACTLY what I had in mind when I designed these. I thought I'd share with you all :)

Layout by Trina - slurpeegirl13 (credits here)

OK, you guys. this is the last one, right? Someone, go back and watch the movie, and see if I posted all the parts - LMBO! I'm SO bossy - heheeh. Click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file, and leave some love if you like my work.


4 comments:

HaYn Mama said...

Thank you for this great series.

And your poor son. . . public speaking is so hard especially when you know most of the congregation it some how seems more nerve racking.

I'm excited to start my brag book of me and my hot hubby!

Trina said...

Glad you liked the card!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Nov [LA 08:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 11 Nov [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).

Joy said...

Uh oh, Christmas Word Arts! They look really cute. Hubby is going to kill me when that goes through on the CC! :D