Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick Or Treat Blog Train!!!

35% off your entire purchase at Scraporchard!!!

AND, we're having a lot of fun over at the Orchard on Digital Scrapbooking Day! Aren't you excited! So, sit back and have a BLAST this Saturday, scrapping with all of your digi friends!!!


We (Scraporchard and Sunshine Studio Scrap girls) are having Trick or Treating today! I didn't give you much warning, I know - sorry girls! But, it's not too late to play :) If you just discovered this blog train, click HERE to go to the 1st stop on the train, Sunshine Studio Scraps. But, if you're playing along already, see below :)

You should have got here via Allie's blog. She was stop #9 on the blog train.

Click on my door to go to my 4shared account to get a "goodie" from my 4shared account. Happy Halloween!!! I'm stop #10 on the blog train.


Wanna see what you're getting? Here it is!! (Ha! I designed something other than WordArt again!)

Then, go to Virginia Jen's blog for your next Trick or Treat! She's stop #11. Are you guys having a TON of fun!!!

11 comments:

Susie said...

Yes! This is so much fun going trick or treating!

Michelle from MD, USA said...

Trick or Treat!!

Thanks for the treat. It is fantastic! I gotta run to the next place before the candy is all gone!! ;o)

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Bethany - this is way more diet-friendly than the trick-or-treating my kids will be doing! LOL!

Sharon B. said...

Thanks! This is a real treat!

Janine said...

Thank you so much for the great word art. I'm loving this blog train.

Tiffany Webber said...

This was such a cute idea! And I agree with Sharon... These sweets are waaaay better for my diet!! Boo-yah!

HarleyGirl said...

what fun, thanks a bunch

Andrea said...

Happy Halloween! Thanks for the sweet freebie!

Anne of Alamo said...

oh thanks for the preview of our treat...can see this one as I go..kinda like eatting the candy while you trick or treat
thank you

Unknown said...

Thank You!

nancypinct said...

Thank you - so sweet!!