Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Wisdom

I worked on returning e-mails yesterday, and got a BIG dent in my inbox! I'm down to about 70 something! Ha! And that was from over 100. I'm slowing chipping away at it - LOL! I did find a WONDERFUL website from one of you wonderful readers! Married to the Army is the site. Thanks so much! I learned a TON about what my hubby is doing at Basic, and general things that I should know about Military life. And some things I wish I had know before he left that would have made the transition easier. Who knew that I was supposed to get Power of Attorney before he left. That makes sense now, since I started filling out the Dental paperwork, and need his signature. That makes the process a bit more time consuming. So, all of you girls out there who's hubby's are joining up, get Power of Attorney - hehehe. And visit that website - it has WONDERFUL information!

This WordArt request is from Sharon in Germany. She wanted something that addresses racism. I couldn't really find a quote that I thought would make a good WordArt that had racism in the quote. I did find this one, though, and thought it would be good. I hope you like it, Sharon!

Left click on the image below to go to my 4shared account to download the PNG file, or right click on the image below to save the PNG file to your computer. And, leave some love if you like my work. Thanks!




FONTS:
Wisdom - Tiranti Solid LET

3 comments:

Lacey said...

And...

The military doesn't like general POA's ...almost every office requires a special (I think I ended up with like 8 or 9 POA's when my husband deployed). Nuts :-)

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Unknown said...

Found your blog from Hummie and I LOVE your word art! I also enjoyed reading about your move and stops along the way.