Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Gas Sale



With Shauna's recent trek from Hawaii to Jersey, Mel's relocation to Arizona, and Bethany's move to Oregon, we're spending a lot of dough at the pump this summer and we're sure you are too!! We feel your pain!! ROFL!!!


So...... that's right!! The Orchard Girls want to buy you a gallon of gas!!

From now through Thursday, July 24th-

Spend $10 or more in the Orchard and receive $4.07 off your entire purchase!!!

Click HERE to go to the Orchard and start saving :)

2 comments:

Sarah K - Sentiments by Sarah said...

Bethany - I just want to say thanks for all the hard work you put into making this art. I haven't used any yet, but I love coming & seeing your creations and I really appreciate you sharing the font you use - I thought I had a lot but you have TONS. Good luck with move.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm Jules and I work at bestrank.com, a company interested in blog advertizing. I found
your blog engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if you are interested in blog post
sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back for confirmation(jules@bestrank.com).Please
include your blog's URL.
Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

Jules Viernes
BestRank.com