Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Parenting is Learning

Here's a WordArt request from Angie. Awe, I know that my "training" as a parent will never be done. Just when you think you have it all figured out, you realize that you still don't know what you are doing, and hope that you don't screw up this precious little life that you were entrusted with! I sure hope that my kids all turn out relatively normal. hehehe

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found your website today and spent several hours oohing and aahing over the marvelous sentiments...I see that there is only one comment on this one, which is odd because it is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE so far. Thanks for sharing your talent. I would love to see scripture done in your style. Julie (ljsawyer@nc.rr.com)