Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Joyfully Embraces

This is a WordArt request from Jane. She's been trying for a while to come up with a WordArt for this saying of hers, and said she just couldn't get it right. So, does this work for ya, Jane? Hopefully it does :)

I thought that this would be great for ocean, beach, or lake pictures. Well, anything with waves. It would also be good for "wave pool" pictures, for big splashes in the swimming pool, or basically any time that people get really wet when they aren't expecting it.

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.
FONTS -
Joyfully - Juliet
embraces - impact


Credits:Kit Summertime Cocktail-
http://lalilounet.canalblog.com/
Butterfly trail--Bunny S Cates bunny@digital-scrapbooking.org
WordArt by ME!

Thanks so much to Deb and her daughter (4) for sending in this layout! Didn't they do a great job! I think that I'm gonna do this with my kids, let them pick the "fancy stuff" to add to a page. What a great project to do! Love how you guys made the words Pop off the page. Especially Joyfully. It looks like toothpaste! Little ole me, still learning Photoshop doesn't have a clue how to do something like that yet. Just give me time, though, and someone will show me how ;)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I really like this one. My husband is in the Navy and going out to sea soon, so I am sure he will be sending me some pics from the deck..with the sea behind him. :)

scrappinmint said...

Ooooh, I'm going to use this for some sprinkler pictures! Perfect! Thanks Bethany!

Kath said...

We've got some fantastic pictures of our grandson being knocked down by waves - this will be GREAT - thanks so much!!!

Anonymous said...

Love it - thanks so much!

Lyndel said...

Hi Bethany I've just used this one and your Shades word art to do a couple of layouts on my blog. I love how they turned out. Thank you for sharing your talents.

LeAnn said...

I just found your site--What a wonderful TALENT you have. Keep up the great work. ALso, Good luck on the homeschooling-I did it for many years with our 8 kids. I was never sorry I did it.
LeAnn in Oregon

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for doing this for me and I'm glad others like it too!