Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Friday, March 28, 2008

Live and Find Meaning

This WordArt request is from Nancy. She has pictures of New Orleans after Katrina, of Ground Zero, and from the bridge collapse in Minnesota. She wanted a WordArt that would go with these terrible events, that would be appropriate for sorrow and tragedy. I think that this would work well. Trying to find the meaning in all of the bad that happens is how we "go on". Hope this works :)

Click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work.

Template: Pineapple Plantation Designs © by Shauna Burke-Smith 2007
Currently available at www.PineapplePlantation.blogspot.com
Digital Kit: Rustic Elegance Kit, Trish H. ,Templates and More
Word Art by ME!

Thanks so much, Nancy, for this great page. What a terrible tragedy it was. Our hearts go out to those families affected by this horrible event. I think your page shows the terrible event in a respectful way. Great job :)

1 comment:

verabear said...

That's a profound quote you got there. and the layout had so much riding in it. Though I'm snagging this (thanks so much), i still of course hope there would be no tragedy so big that I'd be using it for.