Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Monday, March 3, 2008

Hay Ride

This WordArt if for Rita. She wanted a WordArt to go with hay ride pictures, and couldn't find anything out there. Well, I looked too, and couldn't find a quote about hay rides to save my life. Really, I couldn't find anything. So, I made one up myself. Hopefully it's not too silly. I thought it turned out pretty nice.

So, click on the image below to download, and leave some love if you like my work :)


Kit by Scrapbook Sylvie - Boreal
WordArt by ME!

This was taken in July of 2006, when we were at Camp Reneker (Camp Owassipe) in Michigan. We really did have a lot of fun at Family Camp (Boy Scouts of America). Here are my 2 oldest boys on the hay ride. They sure look a lot older now! And look how TAN they are. You can sure tell it's winter now. We're all GHOSTS!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Awesome wordart! Thank you!