Welcome to my Site

You can reach me at: bnbharty@gmail.com and I'll try my best to answer. I get a crazy amount of email, so PLEASE don't hate me if you don't hear back from me. Love ya!

Click here for my Terms of Use

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Peace and Quiet

Ain't that the truth! OK, so it's not really, but it sure feels like that sometimes. Does that make me a bad parent, when sometimes I "pretend" I can't hear my kids fighting, or being naughty, or making a mess. It's almost like, if I pretend it's not happing, it won't really be. Good think I don't do that all the time, or we'd have total anarchy!

Click on the image below to download, and leave a note if you like my WordArt.

Sorry there's no layout. By the time I got back from the Doctor yesterday, I was wiped! I'll do better tomorrow :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love ALL of your beautiful word art! I have the entire collection :) Thank you so much, especially for the LDS word art- What a treasure!